Tuesday, June 25, 2013

First Morning....

As I got up this morning to walk, I thought I would give you some pictures of  what we saw last nite.  I am not staying in the same cabin as last year.  I have a room mate this year.  It will be a guy named Doug.  We got along last year so it is going to be fun times:)

Last night we walked the West Ridge with the campers.  It was awesome to see how things have changed in a year.  If you remember last year, there was not much rain so the mountain was it pretty dry...Well this year it is opposite.  They have had plenty of rain so the flowers are in full bloom.  The colors have to be awwesome.  Alot of green, yellows, pinks, and purples..... 

It sure is pretty cool:)

Here are a couple of shoots of my cabin and the view that I get to see for the next 4 weeks:)
 
 
 
God is good.  He blanketed me with safety on the trip over here and Dawn made it home safely, after taking me to the airport:)
 
Enjoy!!!
 
Nate 

No comments:

Post a Comment