This is what it looks like to the west...The sun paints those mountain first as the light filters thru the peaks....
This is what I got to witness this morning as the sun appeared.....
And this is what the sun looks like as it makes it over the mountain.....
The ridge is probably my favorite place to see the sunrise. When you are hiking up the ridge you often get to see some wildlife as they are eating.....we were fortunate to see some cow elk and some calves......(sorry so blurry)
The last picture is pretty cool.....As we were walking back down I saw this cross that was formed when a tree had fallen down.....
God's got a plan. He is always present. Always with us!!! I am truely blessed to be out here doing this. I am way outside my comfort zone not being with my family, but God does not want his people to be sitters but to be doers:).....
Matt. 28:19-20 "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
In him,
Nate
No comments:
Post a Comment