Well after a full week of work we got a day off. My days off consist of washing my clothes, cleaning my cabin, working on paperwork for next set of campers, and maybe a quick hike. I try to hit the streams but with the weather as crazy as it has been I could not fish so after dinner I decided to take on the West Ridge. It is by far my favorite hike. It is always changing with flowers blooming and wildlife moving!! This is one of the most beautiful places I have ever hiked. I often get a chance to spend alot of alone time with God on this hike. He always has great things to say and show me:)
Here is a bull moose. He has been hanging around the camp. The picture does not do him justice. Here is what you can see at 8500 ft.
This is just breath taking!! God is Good all the Time....and All the Time God is Good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment