Friday, June 13, 2014

Long Day

Today was a long day as we worked from breakfast to way after dinner.  In the morning the students started by learning firearm safety and fly tying.  I work with the fly tying.  It is fun to watch them tie for the first time.  Here are some examples of what they made.

This is Megan and Tony with their flies.




Proof that I do work.  This afternoon Gary and I taught archery....sorry no pictures:(

This evening after dinner we took a group up to the falls.  It was an awesome hike where we saw moose, mule deer, and even got a picture of some crazy lucky nut:)

 
 
 
This was great night to be outdoors.  Got alot of time to talk to the campers and learn what they are like.  Fun to listen to.  Just remindes me how importent it is take advantages of the oppurtunities God gives us. God is Good All of the Time...and All the Time God is Good!!

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment