Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Evening Walk

This evening after supper I decided to walk to Granite Creek falls.  These falls are particularly important because they are the falls that were in the movie "River Runs Through It."  If you are fan of the movie you will notice that they are the falls the Norman and Paul MaClain "shoot the shoots."

Here is what I saw as I walked in......

If you noticed the snow in the middle of the picture, we camped below that...just alittle lower then the far tree line.

Here are some pictures of the falls.......


This is a pretty cool sequance of pictures.  While I was walking the trails the campers rode in the vans.  Well I was hiking above them they were below me about 50+ ft.  I took a picture of them and Anthony was taking a picture also....notice the different points of view....BTW..this was not planned.  Enjoy....:)
This was my view......
This was Anthony's view...Pretty cool Tony...

I thought I would leave you with what I saw this evening as I headed back to camp.  I was listening to my worship music and the song "I Stand" was playing....the overwhelming emotion of how great our God is tugged at this man's heart and the tears started to flow!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment