Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Getting Ready

Well as some of you know I am heading off to Jackson Hole Wyoming to work for an organization called Safari Club International. http://www.safariclubfoundation.org/content/index.cfm?action=view&content_id=231&Content_Menu_ID=231    I will be helping out with NASP and an Ecology curriculum called Project Wild.  This adventure is going to be fun, challenging, and alittle scary.  I will be gone for 20 days in July.  Dawn and the kids will be joining me later in July.  I am looking forward to what God has planned for this adventure.  

The purpose of this blog it to keep my family updated to what I will be doing and also to prove to them I am actually working.:)  So if you are interested in following or you are tired and need something to put you to sleep...then you are invited to come along.:)

Nate

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely will follow what you are going to be doing or should I say working. Thanks for doing this so your mother will know how you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know we can join you in WY! Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just opened your blog and all I can say is WOW!!!! What a great experience. Hope things continue to go well.

    ReplyDelete