You see when you are in the mountains....rain comes fast and hard. You dont want to get stuck in any of this stuff....so I had to turn around to try to beat the rain....but that did not happen...As I was coming off the mountain....this is what God showed me.....
If you look close enough you can see a rainbow. It amazes me how God has His plans and we have our plans...thinking we can tell God how it is going to be...but He lets me know that He is in control and need to experience His plan...I need to experience His expectations and to forget my selfishness and experience Him. Look what I would have missed.....
Ezekiel 1:28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.
God is good!!!
Nate
Just BEAUTIFUL...God is great!!
ReplyDeleteGod is Great All the time. Beautiful. So glad you are able to be there with the Lord in a special place He has at this time for you.
ReplyDelete