If you look at the block shaped rock formation to the top right that is called "open-door". It is at 11,000ft up.
The picture is another side of "open-door" with the sun setting on it. If you look close you will see an opening...hence the name.I am always amazed how much water is coming over the falls. I wish I could bottle the sound. Alot of water falling 50+ feet is pretty amazing!!
This is a picture of Doug (my roommate) and Jerry. They are great guys, and the ones I walk with in the morning!!
As we were headed home....we saw a moose, and a couple of AWESOME pictures.
The last picture was just as the sun was going down behind the mountain. It just takes my breathe away. We serve an Awesome and Powerful God!!!
Mattew 17:20...if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there. Nothing will be impossible for you."
In Him,
Nate
Just think, if you weren't there, you couldn't share the wonders of God and how much you enjoy spending this time with Him. Miss you around here but thankful you are doing what God has called you to do.
ReplyDelete