That would be a cutthroat for those who are wondering....
This is the stream we were fishing in....called the Gray River which is part of the Snake River.
One heck of a hole.....
Before the outing I thought it would be cool to catch the sunrise on West Ridge. I enjoy hiking the ridge because you always see something new......Here is what the sunrise looks like a 7500 ft. Enjoy.....
Just before the sun breaks over the mountain....
and there it is........It is amazing how the sun paints the landscape as it rises over the mountain....here is a view of what I see around me as the sun makes it over the mountain....
We serve an amazing God who, when we take time, shows us a glimpse of what His majestic beauty is all about. It leaves me speechless and very humble.
This last picture is of a great group of guys known as the "Ol Fart Club"...aka OFC...they are the ones I get the pleasure of walking with every morning at 5:00. They are Todd, Jerry, Scott, and Doug. They are some great guys that have alot of storys. Thanks for letting me tag along:)
I hope you have enjoyed seeing what goes on during our days off. Tomorrow we will be back, hard at work, with a new set of campers.
Nate
Great blog, Nate. The pics are beautiful. Thanks for sharing to FB or I would have missed it. I haven't been to the Yellowstone area since the fires in '88. Happy for you and this opportunity.
ReplyDeleteRick
Love to see what you are doing son. I'm thankful you have had this experience and great how God has revealed Himself to you in yet another way.
ReplyDelete